So you wanna be our Fulfillment and Customer Service Lead...
Do you have a good sense of humor and enjoy fast-paced but fun work environment? Are you a hard-working and organized self-starter? Do you have hobbies beyond making and sharing Spotify playlists? But do you also love making and sharing Spotify playlists?
If yes then we want you to come work with us!
The perfect candidate is reliable, process-oriented, motivated, energetic, and a quick-learner. We are growing and need someone that is ready, willing, and able tackle our fulfillment system and customer service needs. This role is full time and comes with PTO and other benefits.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Reliability and rock-solid work ethic
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Enthusiasm and passion for doing good work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A pretty alright sense of humor
Is prior experience with this type of work important? Somewhat. Do we value finding the right person to fit within our team? Absolutely! We want someone with a great work-ethic AND personality. Prior experience is awesome but we can provide on the job learning for someone we are really excited to work with.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk more. Send us your resume and a cover letter detailing why YOU want to work with US and why WE should want to work with YOU. Tell us who you are and why you’re a great fit for this brand! We think cover letters say more about a candidate than resumes. Email them to thematt (at) themattbutler (dot) com.
- Warehouse organization and management
- Order fulfillment including picking and packaging
- Inventory management
- Customer service: corresponding with existing customers re their orders and shipment timelines
- Entering orders into Quickbooks
- Managing logistics of orders from large accounts
- Must be able to consistently lift up to 35 lbs. without assistance
- Must be able to lift ~50 lbs. with assistance
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, twist and perform a variety of other physical functions on a consistent basis
- Must be able to walk and stand on concrete floors for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to follow safety procedures (i.e., proper lifting techniques)
Pretty Alright Goods is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender orientation or expression, marital status or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic under applicable federal or state law.